Led Zeppelin- Going to California Cover

And you need to refill that bottle of whatever that is empty on the floor ;-)
Nice strumming though!

This song really orks on the uke!
You should show your head, even if you've got beautiful knees ;)

Nice work. One of my favorite songs of all time. I see the g, d?, and f chords, what else are you using? Thanks

For those of you who, like me, live in a country where various of these tab sites block access to content, try http://www.proxybrowsing.com/index.php to get around it.

I'm tempted to try Battle of Evermore on the Uke'. Of course, I could always try Mandolin tuning, but that's cheating, and I don't want to pull the bridge off!

Zed Leppelin

Great cover, man...it inspired me to play that song. Always thought that song was the shiz but didn't want to play it because I didn't know the intricacies of it and didn't feel I could do it justice. I still can't, but thanks to your take on it I realize it can be a great uke tune and it's fun as s**t to play.

I've seen instrumental covers of it on YouTube but I never thought they really sounded like the song at all...granted, there are two effed-up tuned guitars playing it on the original, but still the uke instrumentals never cut it for me; much rather your version. The only criticism I have is put on some f'in' clothes and have some class and like the earlier poster put it: fill the f'in' water jug or whatever it is hahaha

Cheers! :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom