Playing Ukulele while flying a fighter jet

Pukulele Pete

Reaction score
Just kidding

Haha. Too soon, guys?

Haaahaha. :) I play one at train stops. There are a crapload of long train stops where I work.

I used to play my uke instead of doing my home work a looooooooong time ago.....Kamaka and Martin were the top shelf guys....mid to late 50s...............................................BO......................................

I used to play the uke in my bed before sleeping and luckily never burned down the house.

I play my uke when my baby needs her diaper changed, acting like I don't know so my wife will do it. For real.

Consitter FTW.

Really? FTW? You're condoning letting a kid sit in her own waste just to get out of changing her?!

@consitter - totally kidding. I've read your story and I strive to be half the parent you are.

@ Freeda - sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited:
Really? FTW? You're condoning letting a kid sit in her own waste just to get out of changing her?!

@consitter - totally kidding. I've read your story and I strive to be half the parent you are.

Hey! Her stuff REALLY stinks!! And thanks. I'm very blessed.

I'm having a ukulele attached to my chest so every fraction of a second my hands aren't otherwise occupied, I'll be playing the uke. I'm interviewing people right now so I can find someone who can physically manipulate my hands and fingers so that even though I'm unconscious, I can be playing the uke the entire time I'm sleeping.

Get to Clickin', Thunderbird!

I'll post a video of me playin' while flyin' a jet, but it ain't no fighter.....but it has a lavatory, galley, and um, seats my boss--Oh, wait!

The guy who'll fire me if I play while flying...

LOL, you guys kill me.....

I play my ukulele while trying to sing! Whew!:music:

Busted!!

I'm afraid I can sing, and I can play the ukulele. But both suffer tremendously when coupled together......

Top Bottom