early WR sterling ukulele made in usa

brokeassbuilder

Reaction score
hi ive come across this very nicely played ukulele and trying to find history of the makers label .it is not a tonk bros co. or tbc sterling so i was thinking it may have been a variation or odditty i have had other interesting ukuleles such as a turtleshell back ukulele and another made from a coconut shell but both sold when i clearded out a large tiki collection of mine this is one of the earliest ukuleles ive found in my parts as theyre not as common up here as in the states.thx -for your input -josh aka brokeassbuilderCIMG2720.jpgCIMG2721.jpgCIMG2722.jpg

hi ive come across this very nicely played ukulele and trying to find history of the makers label .it is not a tonk bros co. or tbc sterling so i was thinking it may have been a variation or odditty i have had other interesting ukuleles such as a turtleshell back ukulele and another made from a coconut shell but both sold when i clearded out a large tiki collection of mine this is one of the earliest ukuleles ive found in my parts as theyre not as common up here as in the states.thx -for your input -josh aka brokeassbuilderView attachment 38068View attachment 38069View attachment 38070

my bad guys this was supposed to be in uke talk im trying to find out if its an oddity and worth keeping or just a cheap dimestore common uke not worth keeping then i'll post it fer sale

looking to repost this in uke talk is anybody able to relocate this thread over there??

Top Bottom