Black coffee

Deceptively easy looking right hand fan stroke... or was it a roll?
Nice change of pace in the strumming pattern anyhow.

Thanks, to be honest, i don't know the name of the stroke, strumm, roll, whatever...
once you learned it, it's really easy

great job as ever :) loved it, loved that kala bass you two work so well together, your playing and singing is top notch, im going to do something i should of done ages ago and subscribe to your youtube channel. :)

great job as ever :) loved it, loved that kala bass you two work so well together, your playing and singing is top notch, im going to do something i should of done ages ago and subscribe to your youtube channel. :)

Thanks, Daveey! :eek:

Absolutely wonderful! I do this as a piano player...in a duet with a great harmonica player...
Check it out somewhere on the net...maybe on www.myspace.com/songsfromaforest

Oooops...it wasn't there....listen to the other songs instead if you feel like it...

Last edited:
Absolutely wonderful! I do this as a piano player...in a duet with a great harmonica player...

Oooops...it wasn't there....listen to the other songs instead if you feel like it...
o
WOW Doc some great stuff :) love the harmonica it sounds amazing, im listening to John Henry

Just listened to some of your songs, very impressive! Thanks for the link! MAybe you can find your recording of Black Coffee somewhere? We're really interested in that!

Really nice. Makes me want to go brew a cup! Great job as always.

Awesomeness. I'll have mine strong, no sugar if you're making one. You guys are fabulous.

Top Bottom