FT: KoAloha tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexxy

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a koAloha crown bridge tenor that I am looking to trade, but if no favourable offers come by, I might look to sell it.

This uke has a stamp date of March 2005.
It's crown bridge has popped off before, but has been restored professionally, so there are no more issues with the bridge.
It has a one piece sloid koa top and back.
I bought it as the 3rd owner, second hand owner being a friend of mine here on Ukulele Underground.
It has a passive pickup in it, which I have not used alot. (At most 3 times as I myself have no amplifier)
It is currently fitted with D'addario T2's.
The action on this ukulele was previously a tad bit higher than it should be, and the tension of the strings often make it a struggle to constantly play. I then got the action lowered, as well as the fretboard cleaned and now plays alot easier.

This uke has 3 issues, however.
Firstly, there are wear marks just below the G and A string's tuners due to constant tuning of the tuning knobs. (Fingers brush that area often)
Secondly, the area where the crown bridge has popped off, has a chunk of wood that is missing. (Not massively obvious, but recognisable; Doesnt affect tonal qualities whatsoever)
and Lastly, there is a tiny bit of excess glue on the other end of the bridge.

Thanks for looking.

PM Me for more information.
IMG_3104.jpgIMG_3105.jpgIMG_3106.jpgIMG_3178.jpgIMG_3179.jpg

Last edited:
That's the pretty uke, Lexxy.
If I didn't get the black label already, I will consider find something to trade or buy it.

Good luck for the sell :)

If I didn't get the soprano with tenor neck last week already, I would consider find something to trade or buy it.

Great luck for the sell

Looks good, you forgot to mention the one piece front and back. They don't make 'em like they used to.
good luck

If I didn't get the black label already, I will consider find something to trade or buy it.

Good luck for the sell :)

Thanks buddy!

If I didn't get the soprano with tenor neck last week already, I would consider find something to trade or buy it.

Great luck for the sell

I'm sure they're both equally great instruments, and that you are having a blast with the tenor necked soprano!
Looks good, you forgot to mention the one piece front and back. They don't make 'em like they used to.
good luck
Thanks for the info! I've just added it in.

Lexxy, it's stunning mate. Sorry you're letting this one go. Those issues you speak of are so minor. Someone is gonna be over the moon... All the best brother with the sale or the trade, it's lovely...and the one-piece top...mmmmmm

Don't anybody get any ideas this baby is on its way to me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom