Minnesotans?

Hey! There are 3 of us UUers that I know of. Me (Sukie), Lanark and GX9901. We are all in the Twin Cities. Where are you? There is a uke club that meets once a month at Como Park on Sunday afternoons now that summer is over. Lots of players there -- not all at once though.
How about you?

just missed you guys

man...I was just out there last week for work. I should have posted something because it is so easy to transport a uke and it would have been fun to play. next time...

I'm in the twin cities area and I've been to the StrumMN meetings at Como Park a few times, though I work most Sunday afternoons. The group does change faces a bit but it's a lot of fun; there's talk of finding a gig.

The next meetings are Nov. 23 and Dec. 21 at 2:00pm-5:00pm in the Como Park Pavillion.

See what I miss by not clicking on this forum hardly ever...

But since this would be of regional interest, I dropped off the new Lanikai Lk at Willie's in St. Paul to get a proper set up and a bit of fret dressing and while chatting with the guy behind the counter he mentioned that "Willie" was talking to Kamaka about becoming a dealer. (I put my two cents in for Koaloha & Kanile'a as well) But it's possible that we may have locally available Kamakas soon..

See what I miss by not clicking on this forum hardly ever...

But since this would be of regional interest, I dropped off the new Lanikai Lk at Willie's in St. Paul to get a proper set up and a bit of fret dressing and while chatting with the guy behind the counter he mentioned that "Willie" was talking to Kamaka about becoming a dealer. (I put my two cents in for Koaloha & Kanile'a as well) But it's possible that we may have locally available Kamakas soon..

Har! And I went all the way to Maui to get a Kamaka...It would be cool to have locally available Kamakas in MN though.:rock:

There are quite a few uke players in Minnesota, count me among them.
Some of us meet monthly with the StrumMn group if you're interested.

Top Bottom