Aldrine Guerrero Meet-Up @ Kapiolani park today 5/23/12 at 4:00 pm!

kamaka_4_life

Reaction score
Hey UU fam, I don't know if you guys follow Aldrine on Facebook or Twitter and such, but he just posted about an hour ago, that he will be having a meet-up today at 4:00 at Kapiolani Park! If you guys are free, you should come down. Not sure on the exact location at Kapiolani park, but I will be there with my friend looking for him :) Looking forward to seeing you guys there! Thanks!!!

Too bad. I'll still be billing hours. ha ha Have fun (and hopefully the wind isn't as bad as they were predicting).

UUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! What a bummer, we were on the beach across from Kapiolani Park with our ukes on Sunday and Monday and flew back to California yesterday. I am so bummed there are no words to describe. Missed jamming with my favorite uke player in the world by two days.
I did get to see Aldrines new Redwood Top studio ukulele being made at the Kanile'a shop. Looked amazing.

Hey K4L, you lucky buggah, did you guys jam? Wish I was there.
On a side note; you still on Kula Kolea and are you guys okay?
Take care,......................BO..........................

Hey!! What's up my fellow Kalihi brother :) Yes we did jam, played a couple songs, and talked story. And yes i'm still on Kula Kolea, but luckily we live on the lower side, closer to the highway so it wasn't a problem. How r u doing?

Hey K4L, you lucky buggah, did you guys jam? Wish I was there.
On a side note; you still on Kula Kolea and are you guys okay?
Take care,......................BO..........................

Top Bottom