Practice time with Melissa...

TCK

Reaction score
We were shooting for something else, and she was pretty tense about the red light, but we got this Ukulele Classic I figured I would share with you fine folks :)

oh yes, yes sir. Practice??? Guys that was so good. As for the whistling, Dave, that was some of the sweetest whistling I ever heard mate, seriously, you should bring that gear out more often, unreal.

You guys are too kind. So glad you liked the video.
Funny tune to play with your 6' brown eyed wife, but it is the first one we learned and we play it every night.
SKidoo- I will let her know- she is a little camera shy (something the dork she married does not suffer from)
Funny Jon- I whistle every where I go...it is how most folks can tell they ought to skee-daddle. I have always done it, probably always will. I figure most folks find it annoying, but an old friend told me once to give myself a cross-examination, right before I made a big mistake...when I got in trouble and I didn't know right from wrong I ought to give a little whistle. Words to live by mate- I took it to heart :)

You guys are too kind. So glad you liked the video.
Funny tune to play with your 6' brown eyed wife, but it is the first one we learned and we play it every night.
SKidoo- I will let her know- she is a little camera shy (something the dork she married does not suffer from)
Funny Jon- I whistle every where I go...it is how most folks can tell they ought to skee-daddle. I have always done it, probably always will. I figure most folks find it annoying, but an old friend told me once to give myself a cross-examination, right before I made a big mistake...when I got in trouble and I didn't know right from wrong I ought to give a little whistle. Words to live by mate- I took it to heart :)

this post is why we need 'like' buttons :)

You are so awesome, along with your lovely wife.

Why I think I have found the place where everyone treats folks like they ought to...You all are too kind. Thanks Rox and Steffen, makes me wanna do another one :)

Top Bottom