Solid Koa Tangi Soprano Without Strings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinoyUker

Reaction score
Here is a beautiful Hawaiian Made Tangi Ukulele I bought a few years back when I lived in Hawaii. It is made out of solid koa, and as you can tell by the pictures, the wood grain is very pretty. Especially on the bottom of the neck and the back of the headstock. I am selling this beauty, to buy a new car for my daughter. Priced for a super fast sale! Every dollar counts!! The price is a extremely low $75 plus your shipping method. I remember buying this for around 250. The only things wrong is blemish is around the sound hole, and some small minute cracks you can see by the pictures. Which can be easily fixed with a light coat of polish. This Uke is seriously pretty, and when it had strings (which i took off because they were 7 years old) sounded beautiful. The action is great and it has a warm tone, and for this price. Its an awesome deal. If you want pictures of the year and model brand, just ask me. its a hard picture to get but if you're interested im more than happy to provide it for you.

Heres the link to the pictures..
http://s784.photobucket.com/albums/yy122/michaelbondad/Tangi Ukulele/

Last edited:
Is the fretboard cracking? It kinda looks like it in the picture, but im having to use my phone, so maybe not...
Thanks!
Tiff

Yes. Sorry I didnt mention that. But they are very small. Taken with a DSLR so you can see everything. I live in utah so thats expected. But does not affect anything I assure you. I took a photo of the fretboard specific to that reason. Post is fixed. thank you very much for mentioning it.

Last edited:
Pinoyuker,
I sent you a pm. Let me know.... I'm interested...
Thanks!
Tiff

A little background on Tangi, please? I know he made some of his ukes himself, and some were 'farmed out' to Asia. Any way to tell which is which? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom