KoAloha Longneck Soprano with Hard Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
***SOLD***

Hello UU,

Here's a very nice KoAloha longneck soprano (soprano body/concert neck) ukulele that I bought new a couple of months ago. The body is stamped 2011 (there have been a couple of recent threads talking about how KoAloha can stamp the neck blocks several months before the completed build). I purchased a sweet hardshell case at the time (pictured) that fits this longneck perfectly. It's a cool steel blue color and a textured finish.

This KoAloha was a bit of an impulse buy (most of them are). I was enthralled with tone, volume and setup on this one. In my opinion the action on this one seems a bit lower than other KoAlohas I've tried. There's a lot of volume if you want it and the setup is really good. Zero buzzing and great intonation. The build is very light and the finish looks great. No nicks or marks.

Price is $525 shipped in the continental US. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to email sound samples but they will be recorded on my iPhone.

Thanks,
David

Attachments

• IMG_2944.jpg
    IMG_2944.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2947.jpg
    IMG_2947.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2949.jpg
    IMG_2949.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2951.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2953.jpg
    IMG_2953.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
one more with user name...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 23
That's a good price on a great uke - if I didn't already have one I'd be all over it!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom