Aloha Friday, Bruddah Troy Fernandez, & Memorial Day!!!

KimosTherapy

Reaction score
Ho!!! It's Aloha Friday Everyone!!!

Chee-hoo!!!:cheers:

Have an awesome Memorial Day Weekend!!! Mahalo to all da Men & Women of the Armed Forces and their Ohanas for your service to Our Country, past and present!!! Mahalo nui loa to all the brave men & women who lost their lives - you are all true heroes and command my respect for your part in preserving the Liberties and the Freedom we have here in the Greatest Nation!!!

Here's Bruddah Troy jammin' Hawaiian Style on da train from Ewa to Kahe Point.

Mahalo nui loa

Last edited:
Aloha Kimo,
Mahalo for sharing this vid. Big Mahaloz to all who serve and have served.
Bruddah Troy, an awesome uker/entertainer and a super person who is full of Aloha. Had fun hanging with him talking story in Waikiki.
Have one good weekend Kimo................................BO..........................

Thanks for the vid. Gotta love Troy!

Big Ditto on the mahalo to all service members present and absent. You folks and families are the best.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to you too Troy! We all need to be reminded what the holiday is all about and to be thankful to the men and women who gave and give so much so that we may live in E ho'omaha me ka maluhia (peace)!

Eh . . . Mahalos Kimo and hea my Aloha Friday contribution . . . Sugah Kane Shack by Na Leo, not uke but Hawaiian and das what it's all about. Have one great Memorial Day weekend. Stay safe and give one hug to da folks who served; Past and Present.

Eh . . . Mahalos Kimo and hea my Aloha Friday contribution . . . Sugah Kane Shack by Na Leo, not uke but Hawaiian and das what it's all about. Have one great Memorial Day weekend. Stay safe and give one hug to da folks who served; Past and Present.

HO! Bruddah Danny!

Howzit!!! Mahalo fo posting da Sugar Cane Shack video by Na Leo Pilimehana! Have one supah Memorial Day weekend, Brah!

Here's a video also by Na Leo Pilimehana fo all of us Hawaii Locals & even those of you who visit da Islands often ... who stay living on da Mainland or anywhere else in da world ... who stay thinking, "I Miss You, My Hawaii!"

Ho Brah!

Kimo, mahalo fo da vids ... Bruddah Danny, too! Mahaloz to all da folks who wen go serve and stay currently serving in da Armed Forces! I salute all of you - Happy Memorial Day!

Bruddah Kimo, you too! Didn't you serve something like 15 years on active duty? Desert Storm, Iraq War, etc??? Brah, you get da true Aloha Spirit! So humble. Always thinking of and giving credit to oddahs ... mahalos fo your service, Brah!

Ho Kimo! 15 years? Tanks for your service bruddah!

Gotta post dis video of my dad's outfit from WWII....

Aloha Kimo,
Yup...mahalo to all the braddahs and sista's ...and unko's and aunties who served and put their lives in harms way to make Amercia one of the best places to live..

Top Bottom