Honolulu rock-a roll-a

Many thanks Campbell :) that was the first outing of my replacement Ohana SK35G the store sent me,very impressed with the service, they sent a courier on tuesday and they sent new uke and it arrived on thursday :)
Thanks for your feedback and support have a great weekend :)

Right on, Dave - you just keep sounded better, man - great strum and nice vocals..... playing regularly with other people is great practice and it definitely shows..... nicely done, you guys.....

Right on, Dave - you just keep sounded better, man - great strum and nice vocals..... playing regularly with other people is great practice and it definitely shows..... nicely done, you guys.....

Many many thanks my friend :) as i always say :) thanks so much for your positive feedback and comments and support, means alot so thanks massively.
Have you got round to recording any new stuff ?
Have a great weekend

Dave - haven't had much time, but I did knock out another video for the thread dedicated to Aaron Keim's 2-chord songbooks - an old Carter Family gospel tune with some clawhammer uke.....here's a link to the thread - check it out - there are some great contributions in there.....

cheers skidoo, going to check out that thread now, since taking up the uke, i love the old american stuff,it seems so more appealing than the modern music :)

@the ukelites, cheers for the comment guys :)greatly appreciated, you have no worries on the duo front :) you guys are awesome, we just filmed a little bit of our weekly jam/practice session have a great weekend, hows the weather over there ? its nice and warm for a change in the UK and we have a rare blue sky :)

Top Bottom