FS: Red Harold Teen Uke - vintage 1930s

Chap

Reaction score
Hi UU!

It's been a bit since I've been here, because I moved across country...and I bought a house! As you can imagine, that cost me all sorts of money, so I'm looking to thin the herd yet again.

Up first, a Harold Teen ukulele. If you don't know who Harold Teen was, here's some info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Teen . For the TLDR folks, it was a comic strip from the 20s-40s.

This one has definitely seen some wear. It had two fairly serious back cracks that have been professionally repaired. The characters are clear and visible, although several of them are worn around the edges.

If you want more, or larger pictures, send me a PM. You will receive the excellent Steady case shown in the pictures as well.

I offer a one-week return policy, provided it's in the same condition I sent it out in, although return postage is on you.

I'm asking $325 obo, including shipping via UPS Ground. Rocks and/or dirt from my new backyard not included.

TeenUke2.jpg

TeenUke3.jpg

TeenUke4.jpg

Just an FYI, someone asked me if it had the pearloid fretboard and the characters on the side. That's a no on both.

Also, I have very little idea how much this thing is worth, so if I'm way off, feel free to let me know.

it looks good Chap. I owned one with the pearloid fretboard + side characters, and was in super condition with no wear or cracks in the decals or on the body of the uke. It was from the estate of one of the Disney animators and came with a cert. of authenticity from his wife...I ended up selling it for a touch over 650 about 18months ago. I think your price is great brother and if I had the funds would buy it off you in a heartbeat. That was another one I regretted selling bigtime.

Top Bottom