FS: David Gill Mahogany/Spruce Pinapple - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chap

Reaction score
Hi UU!

It's been a bit since I've been here, because I moved across country...and I bought a house! As you can imagine, that cost me all sorts of money, so I'm looking to thin the herd yet again.

I love this uke, but I just don't play it enough. Ask Ukeeku about how great these David Gill Pineapples are. They're beautiful, and sound absolutely wonderful. This one is in great shape, but there *is* a bit of buckle rash on the back, which is probably invisible in the photo.

If you want more, or larger pictures, send me a PM. You will receive the excellent Steady case shown in the pictures as well.

I offer a one-week return policy, provided it's in the same condition I sent it out in, although return postage is on you.

I'm asking $350 obo, including shipping via UPS Ground. Rocks and/or dirt from my new backyard not included.

GillUke1.jpg

GillUke2.jpg

GillUke3.jpg

GillUke4.jpg

Oh man! A David Gill! These don't ever surface. They are great! I'm broke but this is the one to get.

What size is it? Heard good things about David Gill ukes...good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom