FS: Johnny Marvin "Tenor" Concert Uke - Airplane Bridge - 1930s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chap

Reaction score
Hi UU!

It's been a bit since I've been here, because I moved across country...and I bought a house! As you can imagine, that cost me all sorts of money, so I'm looking to thin the herd yet again.

Here we have a Johnny Marvin airplane bridge "Tenor" (really a concert size). I believe this may have been refinished at some point, although I'm not sure. There is a stable top crack, which you can see in the close-up.

If you want more, or larger pictures, send me a PM. You will receive the case case shown in the pictures as well, it's vintage style, but not actually vintage.

I offer a one-week return policy, provided it's in the same condition I sent it out in, although return postage is on you.

I'm asking $500 obo, including shipping via UPS Ground. Rocks and/or dirt from my new backyard not included.

MarvinUke1.jpg

MarvinUke3.jpg

MarvinUke4.jpg

MarvinUke5.jpg

Hmmm...seven minutes...if it's not a record it's close! :)

I don't think I'd ever seen pictures of one of these - that's a pretty cool bit of playable history.

John

Nice score. I believe that is a solid Koa "Prince of Wales" Airplane Tenor. The POW models did not have the sunburst finish like the flamed mahogany models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom