FS: Kanilea K-1 Super Concert Premium Koa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo

Reaction score
For sale is an exceptional Kanilea K-1 Super Concert Premium Koa. This is a beauty that I purchased brand new, several months ago. I've played it for no more than 1 hour total time. It is flawless and absolutely good as new. No issues. No faults. It includes a case of course. I've put Southcoast medium linear strings on it, and it is bright and full sounding – classic Kanilea quality and sound.

Reason for selling: I hate to part with it, but find I'm not playing it because, I simply prefer a full-size tenors and baritones. This ukulele deserves to be played. Again, this is an awesome sounding and extremely handsome instrument with no problems at all. 100% full guarantee – send it back within a week, fully insured, and in the same condition as sent for a refund, your shipping – no questions.
Model K-1 SC Premium
Serial #0811-6494
$950 + shipping.

kanilea-back.jpgkanilea-front-full.jpgkanilea-side.jpgPicture 8.jpgPicture 6.jpg

Beautifuk koa! I'm thinking of getting a Kanile'a but, like you, I prefer tenors and baritones. Good luck with your sale!

Dang, that's a sexy looking uke! Drool.

OMG!! I want it!! I just spent over a thousand dollars on a uke I only picked up yesterday and already! Already? Jeez!! BEEEEEEEEHAVE!!! Step away from the sexy kanilea.....with the sexy koa...and.....*weeps*

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet. It's only a hundred dollars more then I paid for my gloss finish super concert (plain koa). I love the curly koa patttern on your uke. Similar to one of my Kanilea Premium Tenors. Even though I have three Tenors I tend to play my super concert the most because I kind of like that hybrid concert/tenor sound. Although lately my new Pono MPTSH has been getting a lot of play time :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom