Ukulele Manufacturer

jmarshall888

Reaction score
Hey, I am looking to start selling Ukuleles. Do you know of any good wholesale manufacturers or dropshippers? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Hey, I am looking to start selling Ukuleles. Do you know of any good wholesale manufacturers or dropshippers? Any assistance would be much appreciated.
ok, Please don't run off all pissy about what I have to say. A good ukulele seller sets up the ukes they send out. to just buy and have things drop shipped means that you never see the product before it goes out to the customer. There are too many of those currently. If you want to sell ukes, buy them -> get them in -> check each one out -> adjust them -> either send back the bad ones or sell them on the cheap. REPEAT. Also be prepared to deal with impossible people.
Go with Kala or lanikai to start. Get to know the market. Go to NAMM and do research.
If you want to start a brand you are about 5 years too late.

Oh my...I really hope this is one of our regulars having a bit of fun under an alias... The last thing we need is another seller of drop-shipped crap-a-leles! :)

Welcome jmarshall888,
I have a feeling of sadness. It is too bad I can't sit with you a while. The business of starting a business is overwhelming at best. I do not think this is the correct place to seek guidance. I would do a little research with your local Chamber of Commerce and the potential that is in your specific area regarding competition, pre-market setups to be looked after and after-market complaints (there will always be one) to be looked after. 'Tis a tough path you have chosen. Good luck in your ventures.
Regards
Jim

Top Bottom