"All Of Me"

Jon,it is lovely as always. I love that song. Eugenie is great but what I really want to know is why are you bundled in a winter coat and Eugenie is in a summer top. My guess is she is so hot she doesn't need a coat.

more sweetness from the farm down under...... you guys seriously need to take this act on the road......Zackie can take his dominoes along as well, for the opener..... really lovely take on this tune, guys - Eugenie is quite the chanteuse.....

She has a lovely voice. Could I suggest you record a cover of "Dance me till the end of love". I think you could both do it justice.

wow wow wow , loved it great to see you both again performing and lovely to hear Eugenie singing solo while you weave your magic on the uke, loved it, running out of fresh words of splendour each time you post,but never never tire of watching and more importantly listening to the beautiful sounds you caress out of that little bundle of Hawaiian joy :)

They just keep dropping from Biralee...Eugene and Eugenie making it RAIN the tunes. Thanks so much for these- making these last days before summer less of a drag mate. Such a great take on this old tune, and you two are about as charming as it gets.
I got a question for ya though..why are you dressed as though you've traveled through Alaska in your BVD's whilst Eugenie looks like she's ready for you to take her out every night in the bright moonlight for a ride in your canoe?
See what I did there? :)

Great performance from both you and Eugenie! Like Rox, I also noticed that you're dressed for winter and Eugenie is dressed for summer. Either your heating is erratic or you're looking ahead to winter and she's looking back at summer. :) Thanks for another lovely video!

Aloha Eugene,
wow loved it mate....just love when you and the mrs do these videos....now to get the kiddies in there too...wow that is an awesome collinGs concert...never saw a white one before..
I am soooo jealous...hope to hear the mainland baritone soon...

Beatifully sung and great accompaniment.

I love your accompaniments. The mix of melody and chord strums is very effective. Something to aspire to.

Jon,it is lovely as always. I love that song. Eugenie is great but what I really want to know is why are you bundled in a winter coat and Eugenie is in a summer top. My guess is she is so hot she doesn't need a coat.
bingo. you got it Rox. :love: Thanks for the lovely comment mate

Love that song and your very sweet version. We also play "All Of Me", but aren't sure who's going to sing it finally.
Greetings to Eugenie!:D
Thankyou Steffen. Eugenie says hello too mate. :)
more sweetness from the farm down under...... you guys seriously need to take this act on the road......Zackie can take his dominoes along as well, for the opener..... really lovely take on this tune, guys - Eugenie is quite the chanteuse.....
Bill, you're clearly an ideas man...Zackie and the Dominoes...a superb opening act if ever there was one...hmmm, maybe he should be the headliner? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Yp3MLgjUg
She has a lovely voice. Could I suggest you record a cover of "Dance me till the end of love". I think you could both do it justice.
noted BK. Cheers for the comment brother

Another great video you guys. Hey, Jon, you'll get a kick out of this. On the way to UWC this evening I had to take a detour to avoid a five mile backup on the freeway. I was getting frustrated following the Garmin from county road to county road (and one case where it directed me five miles down a gravel frontage road, then told me to "make a U-turn on to Interstate 64" - well, I64 was indeed about 30 feet away - through a deep ditch and on the other side of a fence!

Anyway, I was getting frustrated when I remembered your CDs in the visor. Popped one in and it calmed me right down. :)

John

Top Bottom