"K" Brand Discussions

Raygf

Reaction score
:drool: ARE KILLING ME!!!!!! :drool:

I may need a self-imposed banishment from the discussion forums until this passes and we all know how that goes. The beautiful Kanile'as and Kamakas are screaming my name and I have no business even thinking about it right now. I ordered a Mya-Moe back in April, #855, and have it about half paid for already. My wife is very understanding and I do not buy things I cannot afford, but if a Kamaka pineapple or a Kanile'a concert shows at the door I may have some 'splainin' to do.

That my friend is a discussion between you and the CFO. You already know what the majority will say. Nuff sed on the subject.

That my friend is a discussion between you and the CFO. You already know what the majority will say. Nuff sed on the subject.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

:drool: ARE KILLING ME!!!!!! :drool:

if a Kamaka pineapple or a Kanile'a concert shows at the door I may have some 'splainin' to do.

No 'splainin' required. i would imagine you would be dead!

With that said, I may have spend a good portion of my lunch break yesterday playing/dreaming on the build your own section of the Mya-Moe website...

I believe you are really going to enjoy that Mya-Moe.

No 'splainin' required. i would imagine you would be dead!
Now that made me laugh. I am very fortunate that my wife and I do not live beyond our means and she does understand my love of beautiful instruments and enjoys my playing. So many ukes, so little time.

With that said, I may have spend a good portion of my lunch break yesterday playing/dreaming on the build your own section of the Mya-Moe website...

I did that from November to April and finally succumbed.

Top Bottom