A Lesson In 'Teacup Etiquette' (oh, and there's a song in there too...)

H

Hippie Dribble

1931. Sammy Fain; Irving Kahal; Pierre Norman.

Well, I'm taking Eugenie out to tea this afternoon and so I'm getting in training. Herein you will receive a redneck's lesson on appropriate teacup etiquette. You will surely find this most helpful on those occasions when you happen to be dining out in Ritzy company.

Oh, and there's a song in there somewhere too...a lovely tune that featured in the film 'Monkey Business'. Perhaps not the most politically correct song for an insulin dependent diabetic to be trumpeting!!! In any case, Eugenie is sweet enough for this ol' cat. :eek:ld:

Thanks for watching everyone, blessings :)
jon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Aax7LBkYOQ

I smiled from the beginning till the end. If you could sing and play your way through every day, there would be no worries ever.

I smiled from the beginning till the end. If you could sing and play your way through every day, there would be no worries ever.
Glad you got a smile out of it Diane. Totally agree on the uke playtime. :)

That is one sweet song, I love the personal touches you gave it mate, really nicely played.

Cheers Cam. I think this song is one of the sweetest discoveries of the year so far for me. I'm gone on it. :)

Wonderful! Great solo bridge between singing! Top notch! :cool:

And again that princess Snow White is so adorable!!! How lucky you are to own that!!! :drool:
Thanks William. It's lovely mate. It's a mahogany concert with the vintage white finish. Yeah, it's pretty and sounds awesome. i am very blessed no doubt. My parents bought it for me. :)

Tea-riffic stuff as ever mate, the duke of uke mixed with earl grey :) i like a nice cup of yorkshire tea, but you cant beat tea leaves stewing in a pot :)
That uke looks and sounds amazing, but i reckon its to do with the chap that is playing it.
Have a great week , all the best from me :)

Tea-riffic stuff as ever mate, the duke of uke mixed with earl grey :) i like a nice cup of yorkshire tea, but you cant beat tea leaves stewing in a pot :)
That uke looks and sounds amazing, but i reckon its to do with the chap that is playing it.
Have a great week , all the best from me :)
thanks so much brother. I love this song to bits, and yeah I'm an Earl Grey man myself. Have a great week too mate, bottoms-up!!!

Sweet Baby Jesus you are one cheeky fellow...
Love this, Now I gots etiquette and stuff. Very nicely done, and I am sure there is none funnier in all of Biralee (am I spelling that right? I am clueless...)

missed this one somehow, Jon.... this is great, man, just gets better and better.... love the break and it's just smooth as butter - great fun.... hope you had a delightful time with your main squeeze.

Sweet Baby Jesus you are one cheeky fellow...
Love this, Now I gots etiquette and stuff. Very nicely done, and I am sure there is none funnier in all of Biralee (am I spelling that right? I am clueless...)
yeah us dudes from poor backgrounds and to whom life has been unkind needs all the helps we can get mate. Double RR in Birralee dave, although I can't blame ya...never seen it on any map and if you were driving through you'd sneeze and miss it
missed this one somehow, Jon.... this is great, man, just gets better and better.... love the break and it's just smooth as butter - great fun.... hope you had a delightful time with your main squeeze.
thanks Bill, lovely ol tune here mate, really rapt I stumbled across it...Nat King Cole plays the daylights out of it...

Aloha Bruddah Eugene,
Wow another missed video....darn it.... Yes Yes just love that swweeeeet melody....a fine job mate....keep them coming..your friend, Stan

Top Bottom