FS: KPK Concert w/ cutaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

snunez

Reaction score
I am selling my Koa Pili Koko concert ukulele which I’ve had since February 2012. I am selling it because I am starting to save up for a Koaloha. This uke is made of solid acacia wood, has a cutaway, and the standard open-geared gold tuners have been swapped out for silver Mainland friction tuners with amber buttons (these are quality tuners that run for $20 on the Mainland website and are a lot smoother than the stock gold tuners). The extra screw holes left from the geared tuners have been filled with Minwax wood filler – the color is a very close match and worked out pretty well in my opinion (see attached photos).

Like all ukuleles purchased from the KPK website, this uke has been set up by Jason at pilikoko.com. Full disclosure: at first, there was a slight intonation problem which was only really noticeable past the 8th fret. However, this uke is now strung with Aquilas, and the higher string tension has improved intonation.

Asking price is $120 shipped within the continental US (price on pilikoko.com is $200 and is currently sold out). Gig bag is included.

Here are the specs:

Top, Back, & Sides: Acacia
Neck: Mahogany
Fretboard: Rosewood
Bridge: Rosewood
Nut/Saddle: Rosewood

SPECIFICATIONS
Length 24 3/8"
Scale Length 15 1/2"
Width at Nut 1 3/8"
Width at 12th 1 7/8"
Total Frets 17
Frets to Body 14
Waist 5"
Upper Bout 6"
Lower Bout 8"
Body 10 15/16"
Body Depth 2 1/8"

Attachments

• CIMG3109.jpg
    CIMG3109.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 201
  • CIMG3114.jpg
    CIMG3114.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 143
  • CIMG3116.jpg
    CIMG3116.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 175
  • CIMG3131.jpg
    CIMG3131.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Price drop! $120 shipped.

Last edited:
PM sent......
Was at buck and a quarter, then edited to buck thirty?.......

Last edited:
I was trying to decide what to drop the price to. Ultimately decided on sticking with the $5 increments for now (started at $140, then $135). Sorry for the confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom