Selling my KoAloha Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilegend

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to sell my KoAloha ukulele collections.
These are all brand new in the box which i got from KoAloha directly.

I have some discontinued models and new current models.

4pcs KSM-00 Soprano Gloss (2 are old discontinued models, 1 using 1pc front/back wood)
1pc KCM-10 Concert Pikake
3pcs KCM-00 Concert Gloss
2pcs KCM-02 Concert Gloss Longneck (1 is older bow tie bridge)

Prices are:
KSM-00 $500 shipped no case
KCM-10 $650 shipped no case
KCM-00 $700 shipped no case
KCM-02 $780 shipped no case

Most of these ukuleles have nicer finish than the usual open grain finish that KoAloha does. These are all brand new and have the factory warranty.

I can email pictures to those interested.

Ukulele will be shipped USPS Express mail with insurance or local pickup on O'ahu.

Thank you!
Isaac
Geararms@hotmail.com

That's some "collection"! Bankrupt stock from a store that closed perhaps ?

You need to post some photos into the rules. Why you are selling ALL?

No offence, but I can't see anyone buying a Uke' that's only $ 100 lower than list from someone with a Hotmail address and who made only one post over 6 hours ago and doesn't appear to have checked back.

I think if I were buying something as expensive as this, I'd be willing to pay extra to make sure it was from a known store who could set it up and who had a set of Terms & Conditions set down on paper.

If these are brand new and unused, I'd have thought a better option would be to put them in your car, have a drive up to HMS and see what they'll offer to take the lot off your hands.

Sorry to read you are selling out your Koaloha's . Hope they find great homes .

I've a side note though unrelated to the succes to selling your ukes ..............

More and more ,UU folks seem to have the need to act on behalf of UU moderators . It strikes me that it is the place of the moderators to enforce and or correct people for not following rules of posting . What it is to others whether or not there are pictures of a uke is outside the scope of a forum members . Why not just let UU do their jobs and stop trying to be the Uke police and give up all the meddling in afairs that areen't yours ?

And who gives a rip and or what business is it of ANYONE of the nature and or reason " WHY " someone is selling .
WHY someone is selling is their business and theirs only . How about they are all just assumed to be selling because they want to sell .

I figure if so many are gonna jump folks in threads as to set them straight as if they are the uke police , I'll just help you out and do a little policing myself . Leave people alone . Let the UU staff run the forums and grow up . I'm a member on several biker forums that are less obtrusive and petty .

Best of the best to you Hilegend . And why you are selling and whether or not someone follows the rules is NONE of my business . But a photo or two might prove to be beneficial to your effort .

NO ! I personally am not in the market for ukes at this time . And something tells me most of the sorts that think they are the uke police aren't either .

Something tells me Hilegend is not an evil person looking to thwart to forum rules in an effort to decieve and or take over the world by posting .

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking to sell my KoAloha ukulele collections.
These are all brand new in the box which i got from KoAloha directly.

I have some discontinued models and new current models.

4pcs KSM-00 Soprano Gloss (2 are old discontinued models, 1 using 1pc front/back wood)
1pc KCM-10 Concert Pikake
3pcs KCM-00 Concert Gloss
2pcs KCM-02 Concert Gloss Longneck (1 is older bow tie bridge)

Prices are:
KSM-00 $500 shipped no case
KCM-10 $650 shipped no case
KCM-00 $700 shipped no case
KCM-02 $780 shipped no case

Most of these ukuleles have nicer finish than the usual open grain finish that KoAloha does. These are all brand new and have the factory warranty.

I can email pictures to those interested.

Ukulele will be shipped USPS Express mail with insurance or local pickup on O'ahu.

Thank you!
Isaac
Geararms@hotmail.com
Welcome Isaac,
You have a nice collection. Out of curiosity.....why have you collected all your instruments from the one maker please? For such a large finacial investment, I myself, if I was so inclined would have perhaps sampled others.
Jim
PS: Upon reflection, perhaps you do have other makers in your collection and have only chosen to down size the one maker.

Last edited:
Why does it matter " WHY " someone is selling . The poster didn't ask for opinions . They are trying to sell their ukes . I don't get all the need for negitive press so many have to offer each other on these forums anymore . It starting to sound like the Jerry Spring show .

I'm no genius and or board moderator , but I just don't see where all the input is helpful to the sellers . The only thing that matter here is that items are for sell , someone wants to buy it and a little encouragement to the seller . PERIOD .

Who , what where and why is NOONE'S business but maybe forum staff .

Locked . . . To the OP, please repost in a new thread if you still plan on selling and comply with the guidelines in How To Sell Ukuleles in the Marketplace. To potential buyers who frequent the Marketplace, if you're interested, contact the seller via PM or eMail if you have any questions or conducting transactions. Please refrain from any type of negative comments regarding the post or the member posting, Thanks . . . Take note, it has always been been buyer beware and no one has to buy anything if they feel uncomfortable. I must also say the majority of the transactions conducted in the UU Marketplace have been quite successful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom