Nickelodeon movie to feature a uke?

RuckMonkey

Reaction score
So, while my roommate was watching *shudder* Spongebob on Nick, I saw a commercial about some new movie that they are premiering tomorrow. What caught my eye is that the male lead plays the ukulele! In the "behind the scenes" ads, he is holding a Cordoba, but, in the movie ads, he is playing a slot head. Any ideas on what it is? I'm halfway tempted to watch just to see what he plays and to see if he is really playing.

Depending on how well he does, we may see a surge in young Uke players! Yay!

OH, I suppose I should also mention the name of the movie. They are calling it Rags.

The male lead in the movie is also in the cast of a show a friend of mine produces on Nick-- How to Rock. The kid's name is Max Schneider and he plays uke and piano. My friend, who knows I'm a major ukehead, was very excited to let me know that they cast a uke player for the role.

My daughter watches the show regularly and says he has a uke with him a fair amount. The slot head looks to be a Lanakai from what I've seen. I also think the other ukes he plays in the show are also Lanakai.

Spiffy! Well, I like that they are getting kids on who play as well as sing. :D

The male lead in the movie is also in the cast of a show a friend of mine produces on Nick-- How to Rock. The kid's name is Max Schneider and he plays uke and piano. My friend, who knows I'm a major ukehead, was very excited to let me know that they cast a uke player for the role.

My daughter watches the show regularly and says he has a uke with him a fair amount. The slot head looks to be a Lanakai from what I've seen. I also think the other ukes he plays in the show are also Lanakai.

Oh yea, I was watching Victorious yesterday, and I saw the preview for that movie also!!! I might just have to watch to see if this kid is any good!! lol :)

Oh yea, I was watching Victorious yesterday, and I saw the preview for that movie also!!! I might just have to watch to see if this kid is any good!! lol :)

Dude, why were you watching Victorious? Wait...dont tell me Im not sure I wanna know.......

hehe yeah Nick knows how to play to a demographic.......11-17 year old girls, and 30-55 year old men.........

I think you're grossly misrepresenting my age and my gender. I'm male, and I'm 29.

Okay, I lied. I'm 56. But you were still wrong. ;)

I think you're grossly misrepresenting my age and my gender. I'm male, and I'm 29.

Okay, I lied. I'm 56. But you were still wrong. ;)

Shoot 10 years ago, and maybe Id be watching it too, but nature imposed a huge irony on me, and I had a daughter.....Shes only 3, but everytime I look at her I cant help but think in 10 or 15 years shell be the one getting gawked at, and that pretty much scares me straight.....Karma is a vicious bitch....

Top Bottom