For Sale: Kala ASAC-T Acacia Tenor and case<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatalieS

Reaction score
******SOLD******
You've probably seen this uke before. I purchased this nice tenor from a fellow UU member several months back, when it was advertised on the UU Marketplace. I wanted to try DGBE in a tenor, but realized I'm perfectly content with just my soprano, so this one has just sat in its case since purchase.

Really cool grain on this one, and in excellent condition with no noticeable flaws (factory or otherwise). Uke is currently strung DGBE with Worth CB strings, but I will also include an unopened set of Worth BT strings as well. Includes the case pictured, which is also in excellent shape.

Asking exactly what I paid for it: $300 including shipping to the lower 48. Please let me know if I can answer any questions!

053.jpg

044.jpg

045.jpg

042.jpg

Last edited:
Those are such classy affordable well made good sounding ukes . I've envied those since I first saw one and got to play it . The sloted headstock and nice position markers give a nice uke alot of class for the money . I came perilously close to purchasing one of those , but at that time I was there picking up one I had already committed to . I'f I weren't broke I'd be after yours in a minute as my " take everywhere " uke . Best of best selling that awesome little uke . Oh ! And those cases are the bomb . Wish I only had that case for all my ukes .

This uke is *SOLD*. Thanks everyone!

Good going Natalie . Someone will have a nice little good all around uke that looks and sounds good .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom