make me laugh for a tuner LOL

Well I am not sure this is appropriate for UU... Haha here we go!

I work at a summer camp and play the uke every monday night at our "Music Fest". It is just a concert that the staff puts on. I play an original of mine, "Soggy Socks", and it is a song that I wrote for the reason to play fast on stage. Once that adrenaline gets pumping when you are playing for a few hundred people, you can really play fast. :D

So I went on stage, played the song and all was well. The next day I heard that some adult leader is setting a really bad example because of a comment he said. Nobody would mention the comment.

Then at the end of the week my boss told me what that comment was.... IT WAS ABOUT ME! It was about my strumming during my song. Haha I was kind of freaked out until I heard what the comment was.... "Man, I haven't seen a right hand move like that since Baywatch premiered." :music:

disclaimer: warning! this joke make not be suitable for children under 17. rated PG.

a man and his wife walks into MGM ukulele store and sees a sign next to a beautiful new ukulele. the sign says "make me laugh and you can have this ukulele!" so the man tells his wife to have a seat while he takes mike into the back. when they come out, mike is laughing his brains out uncontrollably. so he gives the man his new ukulele and they leave happy. the wife starts feeling left out and so she wanted an ukulele of her own. so they go back to MGM ukulele store and see another sign next to another beautiful new ukulele. this sign says "make me cry and you can have this ukulele!" the man couldnt resist, so he had his wife take a seat while he took mike to the back room. and when they came back out, mike was crying uncontrollably. he gave them the new ukulele and they left. bewildered, the wife starts to inquire about how her husband was able to get two free ukuleles. the proud man couldnt resist anymore and told her how he did it:

"the first time, i took mike into the back room and i whispered into his ear that i had a bigger wahoo than he did... so he started laughing, and i got the ukulele" said the husband.

"ok, so what about when you had to make him cry???" asked the confused wife.

"oh that? well all i had to do was show it to him!"

just for the record, i already have two IMT500 clip on tuners. so if by chance i win this contest, i would like to deach the tuner to the first person that PM's me that they NEED one. i will relay that info to mike and he will contact you for your shipping information. all i wanted to do was make a joke hahaha.

lol lol good one....

Completely PG

I spent 2-3 hours designing the jig for cutting my bridges, measured everything I thought like six-seven times, sent it out for CNC.

Built the first bridge and popped in on a body I had cutout, glued it down and left it overnight. Came back the next morning and I have cut "five" perfectly spaced string holes on the bridge transfer from the perfectly measured "five" string hole jig.

It now resided in the SD landfill.

How many ukulele players does it take to cover a Jason Mraz song ?

-Evidently all of them.

What was the last chord a ukulele playing coal miner played after he fell in a mine shaft?

A flat minor

okay i showing my age but who is Jason Mraz????? I googled and looked at pictures of him so I still dont get the joke.....hmmm generational gap????

he did im yours originally

N-Ukes.jpg

nuc doc......you have won a tuner please email me with some address of your deachified winner.....Keep um coming one more chance yet...

Top Bottom