Cats like ukes, too...

jmw

Reaction score
...or at least, they just like ukulele cases.

For those uke lovers who are also cat lovers: laugh with me at my cat who found a new napping spot in my soprano uke case. It couldn't be comfortable in there, but he doesn't seem to mind!

photo(16).jpg

photo(15).jpg

I have the same problem with my cat in my guitar case. Every time I open it, I feel like I'm racing to close it before he can get in. Usually he doesn't even let me get the guitar completely out.

My cats do this too!!! It doesn't matter at all if they fit, if they want to be there, they'll find a way to do it. They also push their furry faces against my hanging ukes but thankfully haven't knocked one over yet (crossing fingers).

Nix

Is that cat a soprano or a tenor?

What a lovely cat! It's great how he's making the book work as a foot rest.

My poodle doesn't try to get into my uke cases but whenever I wash his many little beds, if I stack them on my own bed, he immediately has to go curl up in his beds on top of my bed. Animals are strange that way.

All I have to do to get my cat out of my case is to start playing. He runs right away. Hmmmm, must be the sound of the uke, or my singing. No, couldn't be that...

JMW mentioned that it was a soprano case, so I'm guessing concert.

he he...so true whit. Great pics jmw. :) We had a lovely ginger Tabby called Christo a few years back, but alas he took to staying out so late each night on the prowl until one night he just never came home. The call of the stage got him. Or some neighbours gun. He was great but out here in the bush he got more than his share of birds so in the end, we were sad he left...but the birds were happy and came back pretty quick. Aah, cats indeed... :p

Everybody Wants To Be A Cat

Nice photos! Two of my favorite things are cats and ukes.

Heh, heh. Cats iz cute...in someone elses house. :)

Talking about strange things found in cases - Sunday after church when we were packing up the lead guitarist's five year old daughter crawled into his (electric) guitar case - she couldn't get it to close, though. :)

John

Top Bottom