My MM is done! :)

WOW! Spectacular! Congratulations. Enjoy!

Very very classy! Do you have it in your hands or is it yet to be shipped? I really like the matching wood headstock and the walnut rosette - nice touch! I know the matching headstock wood is an extra charge, but is the alternate rosette an add-on as well?

Thanks!

I don't believe the matching wood headstock was an upgrade - slotted would be - and I don't believe the walnut rosette was either. Upgrades here were the Pegheds and Master Grade wood. No charge to eliminate the fret markers. :)

Cool!
The best part is that it will sound as good as it looks!

Holy cow that is a beautiful wood. Congratulations.

The first ukulele I've ever thought was beautiful with a single piece top and back. It's Gorgeous.

Stunning! Congrats and please let us know what you think / sound clip (if possible) when you get it.

Congrats! The grain is incredible!
Eyeguy: the matching headstock is an extra $50 You can find out most pricing upgrades on their site under Store > Order an Instrument

Or you can always contact them with your questions. They respond very quickly and their customer service is unparalleled.

Monica

That could very well be the nicest use of myrtle I've seen -- fantastic. Congrats!

Wow, it's gorgeous! Congratulations! I especially like the fact that it doesn't have that hideous two tone headstock they usually put on...
I know you're gonna enjoy it.

Top Bottom