Soldier's Story - Original Song

Capt Amazo

Reaction score
This is a song I wrote a while back about a man who goes off to war. Hope you guys enjoy it, criticisms and critiques welcome, and thanks for listening. :)

Happy Uk'ing!

Thanks so much for listening. And double thanks for fighting for our country. I hope your comrades are in a better place.

Wow Captain, this is just beautiful stuff mate. Man you have a sweet voice and those lyrics really hit you where it counts. Wonderful and incredibly touching. You have a new fanboy in Tasmania brother :)

Ukueroll: thanks so much for the kind words! But the amount of replies isn't all that important. I'm just thrilled people are listening. :)

Eugene Ukulele: Thanks for listening, and for the wonderful comment! :)

Most excellent - great lyrics, vocals and playing. I genuinely enjoyed that.

That was wonderful. It caused me to pause and give thanks that my nephews are back home safe. Thank you for that.
Peace through ukulele,
-joe

Simply amazing. You have incredible talents. Player, singer, and songwriter all rolled into one! Wow!! And the way it made me pause to think about those who've went to war. Just awesome.

Eyeguy: Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it. :)
Smellofstrings: Thanks for listening! And yeah, the pop filter is one of my girlfriend's old socks. couldn't find anything else. XD
Joekulele: Good to hear your nephews are back home safe. Best of luck to them. :)
Consitter: Thanks so much for the compliment! and for checking it out, glad you enjoyed it. :D

Holy cow! Can't believe I almost missed this. I guess you posted it while I was off at UWC. One of the most moving songs I've heard in a long time and well-performed, too. Great stuff.

John

Top Bottom