Everyone please keep JoeyBug in your thoughts

Plainsong

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, Joey had a nasty infection flare up that laughed in the face of antibiotics. What was supposed to be a consult turned into surgery, and she's been steadily getting better, but the doctors figured they'd have to go in again and it turns out they were right. The good news seems to be that as of typing this, they think they got it all.

She's supposed to be sleeping and resting and not reading this, but her best friend and full time carer asked me to let everyone here know where Joey and the Daily Ukulele were off to.

It's been a slow process getting better, but she's on the right track, and she sure would appreciate her friends at UU keeping her in their thoughts.

Thanks

Get better Joey. All your friends at UU are sending good thoughts your way.

I'll pull down my copy of Daily Uke and play a song each day until your back!

Get better!

Joey, you are having such a rough time. Thoughts and love to you. X

Joey, once again hang in there and best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Joey, you are in my prayers!

Speedy recovery Joey! You are a great addition to the club, and you have many friends here!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Bug, you gotta get better. After all, your ukes aren't going to play themselves!

But get some rest, heal yourself up, and just remember that you're stronger than any infection.

Get well soon Joey, you are in my prayers.

Get better Joey!! We miss you. I kept checking for the daily song and figured you were done with the book and waiting for the next one ;)

Aloha Joey,
Oh No NO...Darn it..Sending my blessings for a quick recovery.....no wonder when I came back I did not see your Daily Ukulele or posts....Thank you K for letting us know...

Get well soon Joey! I was just wondering this morning if you were okay, since I hadn't seen any videos or posts in a few days. Hurry back (when you're up to it)!

I just talked to her on the phone, and she's bright eyed and bushy-tailed, mostly, which is why her best friend hid her text books. She still needs to rest a bit. But yeah, she's doing better and knock on wood she won't be taking another field trip to sleepy land next week. :)

Top Bottom