Any Ukulele Players in Kentucky?

MechaGandhi

Reaction score
I'm just trying to find other people in Kentucky that play or want to play ukulele. I would really like to get a weekly group together, or just jam with another person. Also if you have any ideas for starting a ukulele group/club please fill me in.:D
-Have an AWESOME day

I'm from and live in Owensboro and there are several others on here in Kentucky also.

I live in Georgetown and work in Lexington. I've been wanting to start a local Uke club for a while if you're in the area. I see you're in Georgetown too. I'm headed to the Ukulele World Congress in Nashville IN on Thursday if you don't have plans for the weekend. No better way to make ukulele friends quick than there.

I'm very excited that there is more than just me playing the uke in Kentucky. I would love to meet up with you guys sometime, but you should know i've only been playing for about a week. i do have plans this weekend or else i would deff go to the World Conference. Would either of you be interested in starting a weekly or monthly group?

I'm from Ashland. Not too many uke players around here unfortunately. Welcome to the forum.

Top Bottom