Free Intelli clip on tuners for a good laugh

MGM

Reaction score
I will give away a intelli 500 clip on tuner to the two best humurous ukulele stories or Jokes. heres a story of mine

Today my new cherished Glyph got destroyed in a car accident I had this morning... While driving over the Koolaus to get into town to Koaloha Factory a car in front of me lost control and flipped over. I rear ended him and the car behind me hit me I was alright but my glyph which was on the front seat in the case got thrown thru the windshield. I quickly opened the case to find ...alas a broken mess. My attention quickly turned to the driver of the first car who was pinned in the driver's seat with the car upside down on him I had a knife and managed to cut the seatbelt off of him The driver of the car behind me came to help and he managed to squeeze in from the driver side and worried that his car which was starting to catch on fire would explode we had to get the driver out he positioned the drivers leg towards me and I began to pull on his leg. the other guy said to keep pulling on his leg like i am pulling yours.....gotcha......

I should have seen it coming from a mile away!! I'm so gullible.

by the way i have two post so i guess im giving away two more tuners so four in all

You know they took Gullible out of the Webster's cuz so many people are....

How do you make a ukulele player play quieter?

-put sheet music in front of him.

When I bought my first uke, I ordered it on-line and had it shipped to my workplace. When it arrived and I opened it several co-workers gathered around and started asking the usual questions. How long have you played, what's it made of, how much did it cost,etc. Finally a guy from across the room walked over, watched silently for awhile then finally asked, "Where's the crank?"

I will give away a intelli 500 clip on tuner to the two best humurous ukulele stories or Jokes. heres a story of mine

Today my new cherished Glyph got destroyed in a car accident I had this morning... While driving over the Koolaus to get into town to Koaloha Factory a car in front of me lost control and flipped over. I rear ended him and the car behind me hit me I was alright but my glyph which was on the front seat in the case got thrown thru the windshield. I quickly opened the case to find ...alas a broken mess. My attention quickly turned to the driver of the first car who was pinned in the driver's seat with the car upside down on him I had a knife and managed to cut the seatbelt off of him The driver of the car behind me came to help and he managed to squeeze in from the driver side and worried that his car which was starting to catch on fire would explode we had to get the driver out he positioned the drivers leg towards me and I began to pull on his leg. the other guy said to keep pulling on his leg like i am pulling yours.....gotcha......

Bruddah Michael.....mean brah. good one, but, mean brah!

this is the only joke i remember...

1: would you like me to play a uke solo?
2: sure, play it so low that i cant hear it.

lol. its ironic bcus i used to think the ukulele was annoying when i was little.
i need a tuner to keep. HI@heart deached me one a while back and i just deached that one two weeks ago to my cousins friend who just started playing.
my ukes sounding worse and worse. help!

I recently ordered my first uke... I told people expecting "Oh that's cool!" but no... they made names (but they're still friendly) so I'm like... plenty of others play ukulele! And I shouted "who else plays?" and this kid... I'm completely accepting but he's very, very... let's just say "Not-fire-retardant" and he goes "Oh-em-gee, I do!!!" Oh noes.

-Jeff

There was once an old man who owned an ukulele store. He had three daughters who helped him run it and together they filled the shop with the finest ukuleles from all over the world.

One day the store caught on fire. The old man made it out safely, but his daughters were trapped inside. When the firemen arrived, he yelled to them - "Please, please save my daughters! If any of you can go inside and save a daughter for me, you can have any one of the ukuleles on the wall!"

The Japanese fireman said, "I'll save your daughter!" So he rushed inside. 5 minutes later he came back out, carrying the old man's oldest daughter in one arm, and holding the most expensive Kiwaya ukulele ever made in the other.

The Filipino fireman said, "I'll sabe your daughter!" So he rushed inside. 10 minutes later he came back out, carrying the old man's middle daughter in one arm, and holding the most expensive Lumanog ukulele ever made in the other.

The Portagee fireman was scared to go inside, but he said, "I'll save your daughter!" He rushed inside. 5 minutes went by, 10 minutes went by, 30 whole minutes went by. Finally, the Portagee fireman came sprinting out of the blaze, safely holding the old man's youngest daughter in one arm and a broken Fluke in the other.

The old man said "Thank you, thank you, Portagee fireman, for saving my youngest daughter. The only thing I don't understand is why, out of all the beautiful ukuleles in my store, did you choose a broken Fluke?

The Portagee fireman replied: "Oh, wasn't broken when I first seen 'em, but when I saw da thing was all purple, I stopped to give 'em CPR!"

Top Bottom