Custom Sonny D Koa Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshypogi

Reaction score
This is beautiful custom Sonny D all solid koa tenor. Made of really beautiful curly and figured koa as you can see on the photos. Nice real thick maple rosette, bone nut and saddle. Chrome closed geared tuners and strung with Daddario Nyltec's. A nice player ukulele from one of Hawaii’s very own luthiers. I bought this brand new and thinning down my collection. The sound is amazing.

Selling for $650 shipped with a brand new uke crazy case by PayPal.

Attachments

• IMG_2545.jpg
    IMG_2545.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2515.jpg
    IMG_2515.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2517.jpg
    IMG_2517.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2525.jpg
    IMG_2525.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2519.jpg
    IMG_2519.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Really interesting rosette and bridge. Good luck with the sale!

How many nice Ukes do you have? You've posted a bunch of them lately and they all are lookers.

I have quite a bit...been playing since I was 12 and been collecting since 21 or so. My wife said to get rid of some lol.

How many nice Ukes do you have? You've posted a bunch of them lately and they all are lookers.

Last edited:
Ho Brah, hahd fo find Sonny D . . . too bad no mo kala or I would buy 'um. Just one FYI, braddah Troy play Sonny D ukes. Eh, wot you gettin anyway?

I've senn Troy Fernandez jamming with his Sonny D in Waikiki, he gave me goosebumps when he plays. Sonny makes very few now and hard to find a four string tenor scale. I'm getting the Mya Moe #766 and a Ko'olau Custom CS Tenor both Brazilian back and sides so I gotta raise a pretty penny!!

Ho Brah, hahd fo find Sonny D . . . too bad no mo kala or I would buy 'um. Just one FYI, braddah Troy play Sonny D ukes. Eh, wot you gettin anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom