Good TV shows that got cancelled

davoomac

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone have any shows that they were following and the networks cancel them?

I actually kept up with Journeyman when it was on. It was really similar to quantum leap. They had a good story arc going and they canceled the show right when they were going to reveal an important part of the story!

Carpoolers and knights of prosperity were two more that got canceled and I really liked. I thought they were actually really funny. Bring em back!

crime scene: scene of the crime.

jk, thats from forgetting sarah marshall

Rocko's modern life.... nuff said

what ever happen to Doug...that show was pretty funny...HAHAHA!!! GET IT?!?!?...yeah...

haha yeah DOUG i loved that show!!!

hmm it didn't get cancelled but shows that were on like TGIF and stuff on ABC...shows like Full House, Family Matters, Boy Meets World....Aww they don't make them like they used to!!!

and Saved by the Bell early saturday mornings and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air on wednesday nights...

thank goodness for reruns and DVD box sets!!

Sifl and Ollie. Haha, actually, it was a pretty terrible show. I can understand why this one was cancelled. It had its moments, though.

Other shows that will definitely be mentioned here, that I agree should not have been cancelled: Firefly, Arrested Development, and Pete and Pete. All brilliant. All cancelled for the wrong reasons.

i have all 7 seasons of Are You Afraid of the Dark on my computer.....i rule.

i and begging my friend to let me borrow her Salute Your Shorts season DVD.....but she aint budging.

i and begging my friend to let me borrow her Salute Your Shorts season DVD.....but she aint budging.

dang i hella remember are u afraid of the dark

Whoa... that used to scare the sheeet outta me when i was a kid! Good times though... Long live SNICK

i agree with Aldrine and ChamorroDT... i miss doug and rocco...

but KENAN and KEL.... oh man... orange soda (high five if you know what i mean lol)

and i think it would be awesome if all of the fresh prince peeps got together to do another episode (i can dream cant i??). i guess reruns will have to do for now

Sifl and Ollie.

That show was THE BOMB. I watch it online from time to time. I love that "the pandas are coming" song. And now that I know Ame, it makes me think of her. lol

Speaking of "Are You Afraid of the Dark" and canceled shows, which do you think had the creepier opening: Are you afraid of the dark, or Unsolved Mysteries?

wow! that used to be my favorite show
but i could never watch it by myself
damn i wish i had the dvds!!!:(

i agree with Aldrine and ChamorroDT... i miss doug and rocco...

but KENAN and KEL.... oh man... orange soda (high five if you know what i mean lol)

and i think it would be awesome if all of the fresh prince peeps got together to do another episode (i can dream cant i??). i guess reruns will have to do for now

lol
will smith looks really old now
but yeah fresh prince was a good and funny show

Just thought of another one. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

20060918hostudio60450zk0.jpg

Top Bottom