I wanna be like you

Yooky Dooky

Reaction score
Here is my second finished YouTube video.

I hope you like it.
Questions and comments are most welcome.

'I wanna be like you' from Disney's Jungle Book...

I loved the way you highlighted the lyrics and chord changes. Nice format!

Hey YD, you one very talented hombre brother. Love your voice and the arrangement. and THANKS for the chord diagrams and lyrics, this is well thought out and presented mate, made me smile all the way through. I'm guessing if you keep doing this kind of stuff you'll end up with a big following...keep em comin mate. A new song for me to learn, yippeee!!!!!!

:cheers:

ukuleledaveey
lovely great job,sounded awesome we play this at our uke club and gigs, bare necessities is another great jungle book tune on the uke :)

Thanks, yes I was toying with doing bare necessities at some point.

ukuraleigh
I loved the way you highlighted the lyrics and chord changes. Nice format!​

Thank you, I've never been keen on just sitting in front of a web cam & this way hopefully I can help someone else out to.

eugene ukulele
Hey YD, you one very talented hombre brother. Love your voice and the arrangement. and THANKS for the chord diagrams and lyrics, this is well thought out and presented mate, made me smile all the way through. I'm guessing if you keep doing this kind of stuff you'll end up with a big following...keep em comin mate. A new song for me to learn, yippeee!!!!!!​

Thank you also, your very kind. I glad you find it useful, that was my intention. Oh there will be more like this coming soon.
Did you catch my other vid that I posted here?....

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?65906-Rocking-my-Uke-old-school

Thanks again guys, makes it worth the effort when you hear it's appreciated. :)

More soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom