Song Help Request how about... Bandito Tyler

pakiboy949

Reaction score
hahaha, if you'd be willing to share Aldrine, I think the song is a work of art. :D

someone made tabs of bandito tyler already. so to help you out, here they are!
http://www.uked.eu.kz/
just go to "Tabs" on the left and you can download several formats of it. i recommend the .ptb file which can be opened with PowerTab. makes it easy to listen and learn, imo.

Whoops. I thought it was Dominator that did the tab, but it was someone else.

i think aldrine said he was working on it before.... in fact, in the other thread, aldrine says that he should be done soon. lol

Bandito Tyler - Update

Hey guys, I just looked at Edmund's interpretation of Bandito Tyler. I don't know how many of you that have tried to sit down and take a song apart and tab it out but it is no walk in the park. Especially, with a song like BT where Aldrine plays with so much percussive strumming and accenting etc. Anytime we tab these songs it is no more than an "interpretation", in this case, Edmunds interpretation of what he thinks he is seeing and hearing from the video. An amazing amount of work went into his tab and I commend him for that.

My interpretation of BT is somewhat different and I had the distinct advantage of actually sitting with Aldrine at my condo in Kauai and going over it. At that time I just had the main theme without the middle breakdown/strumming solo section. I was very confident in my interpretation but there were 3 or 4 places where Aldrine showed me the difference in how he plays it and it made a huge difference.

The other thing we decided to do with my tab is to notate the middle breakdown/solo section with a "basic" arrangement which is similar to the way Aldrine played it when he first composed it. Later he sat with Jake and got his input on that section and the result is what you see on the video. This also gives the player the freedom to improvise and work something up that makes it their own.

I spoke with Aldrine last night after sending him the current version of my tab. Once I get his input and we clean up a few things I will get it posted. Who knows, maybe I can get it posted yet this weekend.

that'll be great! i learned bandito tyler through the other tab and although i dont play it perfectly, im sure incorporating both tabs in the way i play it will surely help me. really appreciate the effort in what u do dom, keep it up!

Top Bottom