any college students?

hybridnightmare

Reaction score
any college students out there? im from SJSU

I'm a student too. My major is Business Informatics at Vienna University of Technology and I also study Japanology at the University of Vienna.

Always in School

Got a degree in Buisiness Admin. And just got my certification to become and EMT. After i get my ours working ill be back in school again to get my paramedics cert.:cool:

i currently go to Leeward Community College but am gonna transfer to UH Manoa in a year or 2 to become an art teacher

I'm a grad student at Chaminde Unviersity Honolulu.

Went out of state to UofA for four years......best time ever. Would do it all over again if I could.:cool:

still in year 11... deciding wheather to go or not

As boring as school can be. Go. Don't hesitate..just go to college. It will open so many doors for careers that pay well and that you will be proud of when people ask you what you do for a living. Yes, there are jobs out there that don't require a college degree that are great....entreprenuer etc etc...

I am just saying that your odds increase dramatically if you graduate from college.

The simplest way to financial freedom is a college degree. College is not just for bookworms and nerds. It is simply a place to prove to future employers that you can put aside the fun and be responsible and commit to something over a long period of time. Hard work is really all it takes.

Again. Go. Take care of business and in 4 years you will be happy with your decision.

I'm a college student right now. :D right now I go to UOG (guam)

oh oh I can say "hafaday" or however it's spelled. :D My mom is part chamorro, that part of the family is from barrigada heights.

oh oh I can say "hafaday" or however it's spelled. :D My mom is part chamorro, that part of the family is from barrigada heights.

WHAT! thats really cool, I used to live in barrigada heights. We moved though because its super expensive there :(

By the way, it is spelled "Hafa Adai" but yeah, it sounds like 'hafaday' :D

Haha I never lived there, but some of my mom's family is from there. Shes only like 1/4 chamorro. I've never been there, actually. I hear it's extremely humid and the coconut crab are gigantic and tasty. :p

Haha I never lived there, but some of my mom's family is from there. Shes only like 1/4 chamorro. I've never been there, actually. I hear it's extremely humid and the coconut crab are gigantic and tasty. :p

Yeah, it is HOT here on guam. If I'm outside, I'm usually sweating. But thats why we have aircon. :D

Top Bottom