Guitar and Uke Combo..

c'mon, you know you want it, buy it!

That is awesome! I wish I could find a sound sample of it...

So you play the guitar and your Mini Me plays the uke...? Are you standing or sitting? Would it harmonize with a double bass?

:stop: oooh but it's so ugly. A siamese twins incident... :uhoh:

The necks look really close together too, like the uke tuners would get in the way when you're playing the guitar neck. But you should still buy it.

agreed peewee, all you need is two more arms Stan and you're set to go Bruddah :)

The necks look really close together too, like the uke tuners would get in the way when you're playing the guitar neck.
That was my first thought as well. But honestly, why would you even need one of these monstrosities unless you had a need to switch between instruments quickly while you were on stage playing a particular piece?

Otherwise, just set one down and pick the other one up. Or am I oversimplifying the matter and missing something?

That was my first thought as well. But honestly, why would you even need one of these monstrosities unless you had a need to switch between instruments quickly while you were on stage playing a particular piece?

Otherwise, just set one down and pick the other one up. Or am I oversimplifying the matter and missing something?
na, you're just missing two arms mate :p

View attachment 38604is this the Mystery Man's True Identity?

yep, must've been taken just after his meditation and yoga session. Guru style, lotus position, levitating, lotsa arms...it's funny, I always wondered why his uke playing sounds like more than one instrument playing at once. I just thought he was really good, didn't know about the extra arms thing. All makes sense now...
:eek:ld:

I don't know if I should be repulsed or fascinated with that thing...

Reminds me of a double neck guitar/bass combo I played back in the day.
Pee Wee's pix of Stan looks remarkably like him except for the hair,hehe..........................BO...............

I usually hate stuff like this but this one seems better looking than most. I don't play guitar so it is irrelevant to me but I like it.

Top Bottom