WTB: Flea Soprano

SoulReaver

Reaction score
Doubt anyone has one they're willing to sell, but, worth a shot? Looking for the basic Soprano-sized Flea, preferably with no upgrades (so as to keep the cost down). I need this by June 12, so let me know! You'd be helping out a poor college student doing some good--I'm traveling for two months on a bike team doing environmental activism throughout the New England area.

Last edited:
Blah I broke down and bought a Makai soprano for $65 from ukerepublic to use as my beater uke. I may still be interested if anyone has a Flea for sale...

I have a soprano flea with the Tiki King tiki graphic. Has the rosewood fretboard option and gigbag. I'd let it go for $200 plus shipping. If you want pics let me know.

Hey, no thanks man, that's out of my pricerange---I think I'd prefer the plastic fretboard just for durability + cheaper.

Thanks though!

PS- I live like 30 min away, haha I would just pick it up rather than have you ship it if I was interested
I have a soprano flea with the Tiki King tiki graphic. Has the rosewood fretboard option and gigbag. I'd let it go for $200 plus shipping. If you want pics let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom