FS Ko'olau CE-1 800$

wearymicrobe

Reaction score
Bought this to gig with, now that I have made a few electrics and they seem to be holding up I will be playing those instead to show them off. q.

Payed 899 + Tax. With the newer flat hard case. Will do 800 that includes shipping in CONUS, will to go out of the states with my normal rules. The condition is about a 9.5/10 the only problem is a little 2mm scratch on the face that I got from a 1/4 inch cable at a gig and some light strum marks ont he fingerboard. Maybe 10 hours of play, this was also displayed at the 08 NAMM show.

Willing to trade for a MooreBettah or a Tim Laughlin 3K/5K replica. Or a dust collector.

Email me or PM, I can bring this or the kanile'a K1 out to the get together in SD on the 14th.

5.jpg

100_2095.jpg

Last edited:
weary, you have the IMG tags, but no image source . . .

800 Thats the deal, includes shipping in CONUS and I will throw in a D'aggario low G set as well ontop of the new aquila's I just put on.

NuKe, I have a older Japanese Ibanez GIO for sale ~75$. With floating bridge and whammy bar. My old gigging backup.

NuKe, I have a older Japanese Ibanez GIO for sale ~75$. With floating bridge and whammy bar. My old gigging backup.

awe man, i know beggars cant be choosers, but im just partial to les pauls, fender strats, and schecters (something about those damn guitars)

im willing to let go of my yamaha gigger, as much as i love that guitar, since i still have my crafter and my taylor. i have my Epi LP with gibson pickups now (496R and 500T), but i want a fender standard on the side. found one on CList that im attempting trade on, but im not opimistic hehe.

but for that ko'olau you got there, man, i had to try hahaha.

awe man, i know beggars cant be choosers, but im just partial to les pauls, fender strats, and schecters (something about those damn guitars)

Tell me about it I still wish I had not sold my Gretsch EE.

Picture

100_1186.jpg

Still available open to a offer. I have the 8 string Kanile'a Po'okela showing up next week and still want that Moore so O.B.O. Cash over trades

Price dropped to 725$ lowest you will ever find one, I am getting down to a reasonable number of ukuleles.

Also wanted to add, looking for a 4 sting soprano kamaka, and 5/6/8 sting kamaka tenor, or anything else lets just say interesting to trade.

Also a accostimass amp or something along those lines.

Haha, well, if you had an irrational desire for a Kamaka Soprano, and for whatever reason valued a used one well above its MSRP, I would trade you my 07 model for your Ko'olau. :D

This instrument looks awsome. I just listened to it on the koolau website
I may need to start saving money to afford one of these.

Haha, well, if you had an irrational desire for a Kamaka Soprano, and for whatever reason valued a used one well above its MSRP, I would trade you my 07 model for your Ko'olau. :D

If it was a "enhanced" Kamaka Soprano with some bling then maybe. :shaka:

This instrument looks awsome. I just listened to it on the koolau website
I may need to start saving money to afford one of these.

They are a lot of fun, if you got something to trade just send me a PM.

Top Bottom