Please pray

AC Baltimore

Reaction score
A few days ago we had a house fire and have lost nearly everything. But we are all safe thank god. We are living with my brother and forming a plan to start reading building a life. We are all devastated, please keep us in your prayers.

Oh, my, yes, prayers definitely sent your way.

Thinking of you and your family....

Kathryn

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.................................BO...........................

God bless you and your family. Everything will work out. It's hard to see it now but it will and you all will be stronger and closer for it. My prayers are with you.

The best to you and your family AC, in this most difficult of times. Thank God that everyone is safe.

Done. I am glad that you and your family are safe and will keep you in my thoughts.

Done. You kept your most prized possesions, Your family. God Bless, and we will pray for your family and their new, fresh start.

I'm so sorry about your stuff, but so glad you and your family got out ok. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts as you head into this one hour at a time.

Take care, must be a horrible thing to experience, but the best news is you are all safe. Stay safe and strong and positive on your journey of rebuilding, wishing you all the best :)

We're a community, often in words, but around here, often in deeds. I've always been amazed at the generosity of these people.

Is there anything you need?

I'm sure that list is almost infinite at the moment, but think about it. And don't be afraid to ask, in public or PM.

Last edited:
Stay strong, and know that we are all thinking/praying/pulling for you. THINGS can be replaced. Thankfully, you are all safe, and with time you'll get through it. Our neighbors across the alley lost their house in a fire on Thanksgiving night about 10 years ago. Luckily, no one was hurt and the fire was contained before it spread to either house next door (the houses in our neighborhood are pretty close to each other). I can't even imagine how traumatic it must be.

Such devastating news....My prayers that you and your family are safe ......most material objects can be replaced, except ones with sentimental value and memories..like photos, momentos etc
hope you and your family recover quickly and there was no loss in your ukes... Wishing you and your family the best...

So sorry to hear about the fire, but like everyone else, I'm glad you are all safe, which is a huge thing to be thankful for. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and please ask if you need help.

hey AC, we're a virtual community eh, but a sincere and caring one. Stay close to each other mate and know you are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses right now, each of whom are upholding you in prayer. If you need a ukulele send me a PM brother and I'll send you one

I will be praying for you. Psalm 22:19 is a great prayer in times of loss and hurt for me. "But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me."

I'm sorry you and your family went thru such a terrible thing as that. I'll be praying for you all that everything will be okay.

A few days ago we had a house fire and have lost nearly everything. But we are all safe thank god. We are living with my brother and forming a plan to start reading building a life. We are all devastated, please keep us in your prayers.
Prayers are headed your way. glad everyone is safe. If you are in need of an ukulele I'd be glad to loan you one until you can recover. Let me know. Hang in there.

Praying for you and your family.

I love this scripture...

I will be praying for you. Psalm 22:19 is a great prayer in times of loss and hurt for me. "But you, Lord, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me."

Top Bottom