"Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries"

Great and fantastic job as ever mate, every tune you put up is a piece of aural gold, that new uke is sounding sweet. Hope your all keeping well, kindest regards from me :)

Yup Bruddah Jon, such a sweet song and a upbeat one... You're making me want to paint my CollinGs pearl white...Another Great song.. keep um coming....

Thanks brother! Love some cherries & that Collings sounds great. Just lovely.

You're as great as always! Thanks for posting the song!

just charming

Thanks gang for the kind words!!!! Such a sweet tune, just been learning and discovering the most wonderful stuff lately. Seems the well just doesn't run dry with songs from the 20's and 30's..so much quality music was written. :)

Oh, and William, you are officially on my Christmas card list this year brother, thankyou :eek:

Thanks gang for the kind words!!!! Such a sweet tune, just been learning and discovering the most wonderful stuff lately. Seems the well just doesn't run dry with songs from the 20's and 30's..so much quality music was written. :)

Oh, and William, you are officially on my Christmas card list this year brother, thankyou :eek:

Is that me? Thank you! So warm!

Great stuff, Jon. Your uke playing just seems to get sweeter and sweeter each week. Muchas gracias.

Top Bottom