Lullaby Of Birdland

Hi UU-Viewers,

today we post a well known song composed by George Shearing in 1952 for the Birdland Jazz-Club in NY. Hope you like it!

That was so good. You do that old swing stuff so well.
Authentic voice and fantastic phrasing.

Bravo!!!

Thank you very much, Wee-ginga-yin! Once again: absolutely perfect outfit for the jubilee!;)

hey Steffen, this is another awesome take on a classic tune. Wonderful!!! You guys want a manager? (I'm pretty cheap...he he)

hey Steffen, this is another awesome take on a classic tune. Wonderful!!! You guys want a manager? (I'm pretty cheap...he he)

Thank you, Jon, what a nice compliment! We sure would be glad to have a manager who's a friend of Charlie Brown :cheers:
The only bad thing is that you're living quite exactly on the other side of the world...But maybe you go for a world tour...

*our protagonist shakes his head and simply smiles, entering from stage left and sighing loudly
"Agh...such a fanboy"
Incredible guys. Really incredible.

*our protagonist shakes his head and simply smiles, entering from stage left and sighing loudly
"Agh...such a fanboy"
Incredible guys. Really incredible.

:biglaugh: Thank you so much! You're comments always put a big smile on our faces! Where do you get these words?

Thank you so much, Campbell and UkeEroll! We're just starting with small gigs, there's still a lot to learn. :eek:

Thank you so much, Campbell and UkeEroll! We're just starting with small gigs, there's still a lot to learn. :eek:
From where I'm standing your good to go, you can learn as you go along. I would defiantly come to one of your gigs,

From where I'm standing your good to go, you can learn as you go along. I would defiantly come to one of your gigs,

If we ever come to Hampshire, you're the first person who's informed about it!:cheers:

that was just great! have really enjoyed your songs! more! more!

Thank you, Dave!

Just watched your channel and had to subscribe immediately! What a great choice of songs (and hats:mraz:) you have got there!

well done guys, i thought i had posted on this thread, i guess i was so entranced by the tune, i forgot what i was doing :)
Another great performance by you guys, great great song :)
I'm thinking of poppin over to Germany only a thought at the moment , hoping i can do a tour of the Bruko factory.
Look forward to more top tunes from you and look forward to seeing you over in the seasons, have a great week :)

Top Bottom