Flea clone for 33 bucks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know when you get it. I would be interested in a decent beater uke.

Whoa....I'm tempted to buy one for my 2 year old.

Did some research and these are also available at Amazon. Keeping my fingers crossed .

Includes: Pick & Extra String

awesome !

I'd be surprised if the Flea design wasn't protected. That looks like an exact copy. I'm guessing they come direct from china.

Listed under: Baby > Baby Gear > Other

Haha!

I guess for the price you can't really go wrong. Looks good so if the sound sucks, just hang it on the wall. :)

Wow, that looks very Deal Extreme stuff! haha
Take some pics for us, I'm curious about it!

Listed under: Baby > Baby Gear > Other

Haha!

I guess for the price you can't really go wrong. Looks good so if the sound sucks, just hang it on the wall. :)

And is being sold by a SPORTS store!!!!

Shipping: Not Available to Canada
| See all details
International items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges.
Item location: USA, United States
Ships to: United States See exclusions

I seriously doubt this is actually in the USA. I bought a lens hood from ebay which stated it was despatched from here in the UK. After a little bit of research I discovered that they were shipped from china and the lying #@^£(*&^'s who imported them were using the fact that they then posted them from inside the UK to claim England as the point of origin.

Different strokes...I think they are cute! Ordered both.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that it has the look of a Flea with the sound and playability of a First Act. But it's very tempting to get hold of one before the lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom