"The Dumber they Come"

That seals it - I'm buying a banjolele this weekend! All the other songs I am working on can go to the back burner. :)

Dumb works both ways, lol, what a great rendition. I also loved your cover of "Those Were The days", brilliant! I never heard the third verse before. :D

Thanks, Your Sinfulness. My advice, though unbidden, is to spend the money on a good one.

Thanks, Teek - glad you liked this one and "Those Were the Days". Yes - that third verse and second refrain a never heard.

John, I just wish I could wrap you and the doc up in a little package and bring you both over to Australia.

:cheers:

One of my favorite tunes to play for my wife...the chemist :)
So well done here John- Again...how does someone take a 90 year old tune and make it their's?
Just like this.
Eddiecantor.jpg

That was superb! What a great song.

A fun rendition, with a comic moment at the end. What a great performer you are, John.
(I laughed out loud at your "Give it to Mary" last year.)

This tune brings to mind The Sadder But Wiser Girl, from The Music Man. A cleverer person than I would know how to make it work on a uke.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UWOfGDlNI0

Doc- Thank you~! you absolutely could do it - just keep repeating the same thing over and over. BUT, your family would want to kill you as a result. I'm now really only practicing strums in the car, out on the street. New York apartments are too small too inflict split strokes on children and wives. :)

John, I just wish I could wrap you and the doc up in a little package and bring you both over to Australia.

:cheers:

Thank you, Jon. I wish you could, too. That would be an awesome vacation. :)

Thank you, Campbell - really glad you liked it, and you're very kind.

Dave - my paisan; thanks for your encouragement!

OK - off to prepare for some job interviews. Wish me luck! :)

Wow , that was great ! I love hearing and seeing the split stroke and I keep trying and trying but I don't think I'll ever get it. You make it look easy. I really enjoyed that.

"Turned-out nice gain, didn't it!"
Put all the "Follies" songs you've done together and hit the Broadway stage! (Okay, start just off Broadway, but you will not be there for long!)

John, the last time I told someone that they should be "on stage", I was referring to the 1st one out of town! Not this time my friend!

Thank you, Pete. Repetition to the point of boredom will get you there~!

Tom - my Dad always used to say that to me. :D Excellent joke. Thank you for the comments! I appreciate them! :)

Top Bottom