You Belong To Me Ukulele Instrumental

Canoe Lady

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Nicely done, this the type of solo music i like, im sure you have other songs you have played, just wondering if you can share it with me

Only thing that would make that better would be me floating by in my kayak belting out "See the pyramids along the Nile...". Ok, that would rpobably mess it all up wouldn't it?
Absolutely beautiful playing and about the choicest setting I could imagine. Great video here.

Nicely done, this the type of solo music i like, im sure you have other songs you have played, just wondering if you can share it with me

Thanks!
Actually, this is one of the first I have played like this. I am usually a strummer, but am trying to extend beyond that some. So, if you have others like this, you can also let me know :)

The only other instrumental I can play fairly well is Kona Breeze by Ukulele Mike Lynch.

Only thing that would make that better would be me floating by in my kayak belting out "See the pyramids along the Nile...". Ok, that would rpobably mess it all up wouldn't it?
Absolutely beautiful playing and about the choicest setting I could imagine. Great video here.

Thanks TCK.

I laughed out loud thinking about you belting out the song in your kayak. That's actually usually how things are around here, so bring it anytime and we will have a jolly time!

He he Dave, now that's an image worth savouring. Perhaps not as sweet a one as what we've just watched. Everything about this is perfect Diane.

Have one for me mate

:cheers:

Aloha Diane,
Very nice and I loved it..wow on your own dock....can there be anywhere any cooler....thank you for sharing... love that Moore Bettah and the Honu that stands out on the headstock

Diane, this is lovely! The uke, the tune, the playing, relaxed attitude, the rippling lake surface, the chirping birds, the beer bottle---all combine to say, "This is an EXCELLENT ukulele experience!"
You're going to have a great summer.

Very pleasant. I really like the setting!!!! But don't be alarmed, the setting doesn't distract from the playing--it only adds to it!! Thanks for sharing with us.

"Thanks!
Actually, this is one of the first I have played like this. I am usually a strummer, but am trying to extend beyond that some. So, if you have others like this, you can also let me know

The only other instrumental I can play fairly well is Kona Breeze by Ukulele Mike Lynch. "

canoe lady
how about stardust by hoagy carmichael

Last edited:
Wow, Diane. That's wonderful. I love, LOVE the arrangement and the performance. Just grand.

OK - can I share that I'm envious of the setting? :) I have two choices of backdrop usually: the corner in the living room near the fireplace or the bedroom in front of the PC. NY apartments don't have much room, though I guess I could go out on the corner sometime! :)

Top Bottom