MGM is losing his mind, or not?

Kekani

Reaction score
Every time MGM comes up with some hairbrained idea, I'm somehow in the near vicinity.

For me, it includes not only a Thinline Koa, but a recent Thinline Maple, which I was adamantly opposed to. Guess I wasn't too adamant (or too knowing) as once it was done, he didn't even get a sound clip before it sold.

Also, we've done an inlayed, painted, jeweled multi-builder build, which was fun for a one off.

Guess the one in one off wasn't enough. I'm hearing stiff like, "Get the back done so I can send it to paint. Oh, and the images are going to be the basis for the inlay. Oh, and leave room for other jewels, but it's not decided yet because sapphire and emeralds may or may not match."

Today I heard something about diamonds, maybe. I'm not looking forward to the suggestion of gold (at least I have Dix gold in stock).

WTH, its supposed to be an instrument to be played. Wanna show off a diamond? Put it on your ring finger!

BUT, who am I to question? Everything he gets from me, he moves. Looks like I better find some plates to glue up . . .

Aaron

Last edited:
Yup...if he wanted a uke shaped like a toilet, you should build it. Somebody will buy it from him!

Top Bottom