Lost Ukulele

Honey_Badger

Reaction score
Dear Ukulele Underground Members,
This is probably wishful thinking, but here goes - I recently ordered a ukulele from MyaMoe ukuleles and it was lost in the mail (last USPS tracking update 11 March 2012 in San Francisco). I thought maybe I'd put the call out on here just in case, by some miracle, someone happens across it.
It is a curly mango tenor classic with mango headplate. The inside MyaMoe sticker is labelled #628. Photos at http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=628&submit=Track
Please message or reply if you have any relevant information.
Thanks and regards.

What a shame! I hope it turns out for the best for you. Was it insured?

It has turned out fine for me, MyaMoe kindly built me a replacement straight away. But MyaMoe are now out of pocket as USPS didn't cover much of the value. If it is found it would be returned to them to on-sell.

From what I understand, USPS has a maximum limit on the insured value, and it's not that much.

They are really nice, very helpful and their instruments are amazing. Perfect intonation, beautiful tone, gorgeous timbers. I'm a very satisfied customer.

That is awful. The solid wood headplate should be a dead give-away. We'll all keep our eyes peeled for that!
-joe

Dear Ukulele Underground Members,
This is probably wishful thinking, but here goes - I recently ordered a ukulele from MyaMoe ukuleles and it was lost in the mail (last USPS tracking update 11 March 2012 in San Francisco). I thought maybe I'd put the call out on here just in case, by some miracle, someone happens across it.
It is a curly mango tenor classic with mango headplate. The inside MyaMoe sticker is labelled #628. Photos at http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=628&submit=Track
Please message or reply if you have any relevant information.
Thanks and regards.
Oh my.... That must have been heartbreaking! To watch the build and then lose it on the delivery :(

It has turned out fine for me, MyaMoe kindly built me a replacement straight away. But MyaMoe are now out of pocket as USPS didn't cover much of the value. If it is found it would be returned to them to on-sell.

And I guess I would have expected nothing less of Gordon, Char Aaron et al. Not because they have to, but because they choose to....their level of personal involvement is amazing...... :D

Probably some unscrupulous mail person who knows who Mya-Moe is. The package just happened to get "lost".

Wow, that's uke horror... You must have felt terrible. Great service from the Mya-Moe guys though. I hope for Mya-Moe that it is found & returned some day.
Enjoy your new uke!

Top Bottom