Hi I'm David and I'm a Ukaholic

girevikdavid

Reaction score
Probably old information here but I couldn't resist.

I've been learning guitar for quite some time and have a pretty impressive collection but when I discovered ukulele it was all history.

I have a wonderful Pono coming from member Andy (from the uke marketplace here) and a Deco off-set sound hole Ohana concert from a local music store. This pretty much completes my collection for a good while.

Although it's very tempting to sell my Ron Ewing koa mountain dulcimer and some guitars ................

So much music so little time.

Welcome David, I too am afflicted with multiple forms of 'x'AS. I have found tho' that UAS tends to be cheaper than GAS (I stay away from the higher end ukes). I like Taylors and mine are koa. I'm looking to add a 12-sting to the crew later this year.

Hi David, I'm Amanda and I am sure I will be following in your footsteps soon enough. I have 2 guitars collecting dust, and a serious jones for a tenor uke. A nice tenor uke. ;)

Hi my name is also David...and I have not purchased a Ukulele in over a week...
I do have 14 Guitars, electric and acoustic, my favorite being a 25th anniversary Taylor Braziliam Rosewood...
I currently have two ukulele's but that will likely change ;)

Hi Dave. Here the twelve sets is buying 12 ukuleles. Looks like you're half way there!

There are some people who seem to attract stray cats and dogs. There are others who seem to attract stray ukuleles and other instruments which can be restrung as a ukulele. Take a look at www.PEGHEDS.net , please. There are quite a few instruments who are a bear to get in tune. Read what Tim says at www.ukeeku.com about PEGHEDS. I just put a set on an orange Mahalo ukulele. I don't believe they are reserved for $300 and up ukes.. They are also easy enough to install that I can do it.

In Salem,Oregon, we have our UA meetings on Thursday evenings.

Top Bottom