New record, "Tell U What"

Brittni Paiva

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that my new record, "Tell U What", will be released on July 10th! It will be available for purchase on my website (www.brittnipaiva.com) very soon!

Thank you so much for supporting me and my music! ::cool:

Brittni

Congrats, and I can't wait to hear it.

Only 7 posts, and she waltzes in here expecting us to buy her stuff.........................................

;)

Only 7 posts, and she waltzes in here expecting us to buy her stuff.........................................

;)

Yeah, and this after kicking long-time supporter KoAloha to the curb ............

;)

she's still rocking the koaloha on the homepage of her website!

OK . . . just cool it! Her talent speaks for herself and and it really doesn't matter what brand instrument she plays, it's all about the music.

Whoa! Why so cranky folks? Glad to see a great performer like Brittni checking in at UU. I'll check out the new album!

Hi Brittni and welcome.

I'm looking forward to it. It must have been fun working with Tom Scott.

Hey everyone,

I wish I could come on here more often.

I didn't mean to offend anyone by posting about my new record. I appreciate all of you very much and thank you for having so much love for the ukulele.

If some of you are upset with me about my recent change in ukulele companies, I'm so sorry. It's been hard to stay silent in the matter as I read some of the comments. I do not want to be negative about any situations and didn't know how to explain what happened. I will try to explain in as few words as possible, as I want to always have respect for KoAloha.

I was always a faithful KoAloha artist, and would have continued to be had they not discontinued the relationship. Kamaka has never approached me, nor offered me anything. They have always been respectful about my relationship with KoAloha. It was I who approached them when I was in great need. Though I was initially very saddened by KoAloha's decision, I feel that doors were closed so others may open. I am forever grateful to KoAloha for the many years I've played their instruments. I am very happy and thankful that Kamaka so willingly opened their arms to me and welcomed me into their family when I was in much need of an instrument. I am very happy being a part of their family.

Hope this can settle and end any further speculation.

Again, if I have offended anyone, I am very, truly sorry.

Blessings,
Brittni

Hey everyone,

I didn't mean to offend anyone by posting about my new record. I appreciate all of you very much and thank you for having so much love for the ukulele.

If some of you are upset with me about my recent change in ukulele companies, I'm so sorry. It's been hard to stay silent in the matter as I read some of the comments. I do not want to be negative about any situations and didn't know how to explain what happened. I will try to explain in as few words as possible, as I want to always have respect for KoAloha.

I was always a faithful KoAloha artist, and would have continued to be had they not discontinued the relationship. Kamaka has never approached me, nor offered me anything. They have always been respectful about my relationship with KoAloha. It was I who approached them when I was in great need. Though I was initially very saddened by KoAloha's decision, I feel that doors were closed so others may open. I am forever grateful to KoAloha for the many years I've played their instruments. I am very happy and thankful that Kamaka so willingly opened their arms to me and welcomed me into their family when I was in much need of an instrument. I am very happy being a part of their family.

Blessings,
Brittni

Brittni,

You don't owe anyone here an explanation, and certainly don't owe anyone here an apology either. There will always be sour apples in any bunch, so I hope you don't take them seriously. I think the few here were making an attempt at being sarcastic anyway, but that doesn't always come across in print.

Congrats again on the record, and I can't wait to hear it.

Hey everyone,

Blessings,
Brittni

Hi Brittni!

Welcome (back) to Ukulele Underground. Don't listen to the nay-sayers!

I will love your music whether you are rocking a Koaloha or a Kamaka. The only thing I am disappointed in, is that I can't yet pre-order your new CD! So, please come back and let us know when there's a link. There are many of us on here who are huge fans- even if we'll probably never be able to see you live.

Greetings from Germany!
*daniel

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that my new record, "Tell U What", will be released on July 10th! It will be available for purchase on my website (www.brittnipaiva.com) very soon!

Thank you so much for supporting me and my music! ::cool:

Brittni

I cannot wait for this! Thanks for the news! All your recordings are great and I am really looking forward to this! Mike

Top Bottom