Built for comfort

ukuleledaveey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, after oldpharte (John) ran the seasons of the ukulele his week was 12 bar blues, well thanks to John I am now loving trying to play the blues on the uke.
And especially as I am full of ther blues at the moment :)
Hope you like and feel free to comment, many thanks for watching :eek:

Last edited:
great work on this one Dave. Loved the singing and the uke is sounding sweet indeed brother. Go team Bruko!!!!!! :)

@The Ukelites - many thanks guys for your encouragement, yes i am loving the Bruko, it has a sound all of its own, and I love the thick neck,much easier for my sausage fingers to get round :)

@EugeneUkulele - Many thanks Jon, always means a hell of alot to get encouragement from you, as you are one of my uke praise inspirations and icons, so to get praise from a uke peer really is so nice, that also goes to the ukelites as you guys are fab to.
The bruko does have a unique sound to it, which i do like, i am wondering what worth browns would sound like, although i am a huge fan of the Martin strings.
Once again guys thanks so much it means alot to get your encouragement, your all wonderful people :worship:

That was Phat!
Very nice, your getting so much more confident and competent, and the strumpet sounds great.

That was Phat!
Very nice, your getting so much more confident and competent, and the strumpet sounds great.
Many many thanks peewee :) i always play better when im hidden away in the loft :biglaugh: i think it is because i feel no one can hear me up there. so i tend to relax a bit more.i feel like i am plateauing a bit lately, but im gonna persist, i have only been playing since last january and never ever sung before, although i did used to sung alot on the terraces at football matches in my teens when i went all the time.
thanks for your feedback and hope your gonna get a entry into the seasons this week :)

Seems like you've got your mojo back (big time) Davey, that was so so good mate, cool ending too! I'd love to hear you do some Ian Dury.
Many thanks Cam :) you guys are all so nice, i really appreciate it, i do have the chords for sex n drugs n rock n roll but it is a bit tricky,i may try and make it my study song,i cant promise :)
he he he peewee, i bet that would be a tough bugger to do (reasons to be cheerful) there are some great ian dury songs though, im gonna check some out now, hey wouldnt that be a fab seasons week a blockheads week !!!!

Could this be more awesome? Well done mate!
Totally built for comfort here...seems to be allright with the missus

@TCK many thanks mate, really appreciate you watching and leaving feedback,everyone is so great here :)
Yep that should be my theme song lol although i think i am due a service, dont ask where the dipstick goes (i assume it is called that outside of the UK? im not being rude lol)

Top Bottom